Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Old Story

This is a story that I wrote some time ago.

Not long ago an old college friend came to town. My wife and I took him out for dinner and drinks and were having a great time reminiscing. After dinner we went to a neighborhood bar and kept on drinking. I had encouraged my wife to wear a short skirt and in my drunken state I started caressing her leg as we chatted. Our friend, who was also made less inhibited than usual, made no effort to hide his gaze and my wife made only feeble attempts to stop my progress up her leg. In time I had pushed her skirt up to her waist, but with her legs crossed there was not much to be seen. I continued to gently caress her. In the course of conversation our friend reached out and touched her well-exposed leg as he made a point in the conversation. As she made no effort to move or cover up, our friend took this as tacit permission and was soon caressing her leg as well. I could tell that she was very excited but she was afraid to uncross her legs. I waited until I knew that she was ready to squirm in her seat and then I pushed the one leg off the other. I only got enough resistance form my wife to make the point that this was my, and not her, idea. She was wearing very sheer black panties but in the light of the bar you could not really see through them. As we continued to caress her inner thighs she slowly let her legs come apart and soon we were taking turns running our hands over the soft fabric of her panties. He and I kept up conversation but she was beyond being able to focus on what was being said.

The place was not crowded and we were the only ones sitting at the bar. To this point we had not said anything about what was taking place. Finally I said, “When she comes we better leave.” The bartender had gotten a little suspicious and was watching from the other end of the bar. When I said this, my wife moaned and bit her lip. I knew that she was close. This was very bold and we were all drunk on more than the liquor. Our friend, who is normally a rather shy person, cupped the back of my wife’s neck and gently turned her head toward him. At the same time he place his whole hand over her mound, which to that point we had only been lightly grazing with our fingers. He leaned in and kissed her passionately on the mouth. She practically screamed into his mouth as she had what she later said was the most intense orgasm of her life. There is no doubt that the bartender knew what was going on. He looked at us in disbelieve and started to walk toward us. I quickly pulled out a credit card and asked for the bill as my wife finished her orgasm and nearly slid from her barstool.

We were laughing hard as we left. We were too drunk to drive but our house was only about six blocks away, so we walked home in the cool night air, which helped sober us up a bit. After the first block the laughter had faded into an awkward silence. I was still very turned on and did not want to loose the momentum that would allow us to continue this fun, so I broke the silence blurting out, “Honey that was the hottest thing that I have ever seen.” Our friend added, “Mmmm, I don’t think we ever did anything that wild in college. That was probably the most fun I have had sense college” and he told my wife that she was a terrific kisser with a great body and beautiful response. I could tell that she was feeling very self-conscious. She said, “I should not have let myself get that drunk.”

I pleadingly said, “It’s okay honey, it’s good to let your guard down sometimes, especially with such a great friend. That was a really special experience.”

She countered, “yes that felt great but I am going to be ashamed and embarrassed later.”

He said, “You don’t need to be. You can choose not to be. I know that it is different for a man than a woman, but I will always treasure that experience. I have always found you to be such a beautiful woman and you guys are such special friends…” And he turned to me and said, “I hope you don’t mind my frankness, it is not like I have always lusted after your wife, but I have always found her so attractive in every way and to be able to share that moment with the two of you… it made me feel so close to both of you.”

My wife said, “ahhhh” and smiled warmly and put her hand on his shoulder as we walked. I was not sure that my feet were on the ground though I knew that the effect was much less the liquor than the affection and erotic arousal. We walked the last block to the house with both of our arms around my wife and her arms around each of us.

Once in the house we were again in an awkward moment, as it was late enough that we should have headed to bed, but none of us wanted to let the fun end. I put on some music and said that I would make us some water with lime to help ward off a hangover. When I returned to the living room with a tray of waters and a bottle of aspirin, they were embraced slowly dancing to the music. I’m not sure where this feeling comes from, I probably should have been jealous, but seeing them together like that made me feel very happy. It felt good that my wife and good friend were enjoying each other. I sank into an over stuffed chair and watched with great affection.

She mumbled into his ear “this is nice.”

He said, “yes, I’m so lucky that your husband is not jealous.”

It occurred to me that they had not heard me come into the room and that they were lost in their own bliss. “Jealous?” she said, “I think that he is in seventh heaven. He finds this very erotic.”

“How nice,” he said pulling her closer to him. They danced quietly snuggling closer and closer. Soon her hands we caressing his butt. Unsure of himself and ever the gentleman, he said, “where did he go with that water?”

“I’m right here,” I said reluctantly revealing my presence.

They both stopped short and turned to me smiling and in unison said, “How long have you been there?”

“Awhile,” I confessed, “I have been enjoying watching you. You are right I am in seventh heaven.”

They came over and took their water and sat on the couch, not so close as I would have liked. Fearing another awkward break, I went over and sat next to her pushing her closer to him. “Are you having fun?” I asked her.

“For now I am,” she said, hinting that she had apprehensions about later regrets. Wanting to assuage her fears I pulled her to me and looked her square in the eyes and said, “honey, you know that all of this is alright, that it is between close friends and no judgment will be passed. What you probably have no way of knowing, as it has surprised me too, is how much seeing the two of you together turns me on.” With that I pulled her into me and kissed her passionately. I ran my hand up her leg lifting her skirt and cupping her bottom in my hand so that our friend could clearly see her feminine shape. She returned my kiss and moaned into my mouth as I squeezed her ass.

I rolled her on top of me and reach over and guided our friend’s hand under her skirt. She nearly squealed with delight when she felt his hand there and her back arched to accommodate his exploration. He continued to caress her as she and I made out. We helped her out of her cloths. In time I could feel his hand as he slipped it under her to reach her clitoris. Almost immediately she screamed in orgasm. She had never been so vocal before.

She sled off of me and undid my pants to free my aching erection and slide into her mouth. As she did he moved behind her and began kissing and licking from behind. This was too much of a sight. I did not want to come so soon.

I moved to the side of her and had her stand and lean over the couch. He was on one side of her and I was on the other as we took turns caressing and suckling her breast and giving her oral pleasure. After she came again, I suggested that she take his pants off.

She made short work of it and we were both surprised at the size of his erection. We had never believed the rumors we heard in college. She licked the length of it and around his balls. She licked her way back up but could not get more than just the head of it in her little mouth. By this time I was behind her and pumping into her. I was more than a little self conscious about my own more average size and was happy to slip it out of sight. I was not pumping hard, as the sight of my wife working on my friends cock was enough to make me come with no stimulation at all. That he was so big was all the more erotic. I did not want to come before seeing that monster buried in her little snatch.

I pulled out and suggested that I provide her with a somewhat smaller snack. We all laughed nervously. He slipped around her and rubbed the head on her opening. She was too preoccupied with what he was doing to pay attention to my needs, which was fine with me, as I, too, wanted to watch what he was doing. I ran my fingers down to her pussy to help open her up for this treat.

It was very odd to feel another man’s penis, especially as it was trying to invade my sacred matrimonial sanctuary. Her pussy was very wet. I ran my finger over her clit, under his cock and dipped it into her pussy. I did this about four times and she started coming. As she was coming, he pushed into her and it was like she had a second orgasm on top of the first one. Now as I moved my finger over her clit it came to rest against his massive wall of manhood that was sliding ever so gently in and out of her. I thought that she was going to hyperventilate.

My whole hand was drenched with their juices. I slid it up her belly over her breast and to her mouth. She inhaled one of my fingers, licking fiercely at its crotch, trying to savor every bit of this nectar. I could smell it strong in the air and it was intoxicating. I found myself also wanting to lick my fingers but I resisted, as the idea was too alien.

I found my way to this pleasure through her mouth. I kissed her deeply tasting the erotic elixir. I licked the corner of her mouth to taste more of it. She sensed what I was doing and asked me to eat her. I was stunned, not believing what I had heard.

She begged, “please honey, just lick my clit.”

Reluctantly, I slid down to her breasts, kissing and sucking trying to summons the courage to do as asked. I had earlier smeared her breast with their juices as I slid my hand to her mouth. I could smell and taste this essence of sex and it filled my senses. As I continued to slide down her body the aroma became more and more pungent. I could hear her moans through her stomach and I became aware of his as well. I could hear the sound of their bodies moving together and the aroma was intoxicating.

By the time I got to her clitoris there was no hesitation. She screamed loudly when my tongue touched it. I felt his penis move against my chin. It occurred to me that this should probably freak me out, but I was in a place of total sexual exhilaration and it did not bother me. In fact it added to the experience. My face was at the juncture of their sex feeling it, smelling it, hearing it and tasting it. I was in tantric heaven. Wanting to better experience this place where sex meets sex, I slipped down to touch their union with my lips. It was wet and slimy and I could not tell where she ended and he started.

My presence seemed to be having an effect on him as he was pounding harder and harder. She was saying something but I could not hear her. My head was filled with that smell and taste and feeling. I wanted to completely submerge myself in it. Without thinking I licked where they came together and I felt his penis going in her. I could feel her vulva stretched to meet it. I could taste them. I was licking him as he slid in and out and I was licking her where he penetrated her. And then it happened. He came out of her and went into my mouth. And then out of me and back into her. And back again. Each time he entered me I was able to take more of him. And then he stayed in me and thrust twice, three times, four times into me and then quickly he shoved back into her and he slammed hard and stayed put tensing up every muscle in his body. I knew that he was unloading in her. Not wanting to push this new experience any further, I withdrew from them.

My wife caught me and pulled me to her. She licked and kissed my face and told me over and over how much she loved me. He pulled away and she and I were kneeling kissing and grinding. My cock brushed against her soaked and gaping pussy and I felt his cum slide onto it. That was a bit more than I was ready for even though it felt silky and warm. I pulled back a bit, but I wanted to be inside of her so I pushed against her and I was swallowed without hardly feeling it go in. It was hot and silky and very, very loose. I was not ready for that so I pulled out.

She went to her knees and swallowed me licking at the base of it to get his juices that had collected there. I was almost immediately shooting into her mouth. We collapsed into each other’s arms and did not move for a long time. I could feel his seaman leaking onto my leg but I was too exhausted to do anything about it. I think that we drifted off to sleep. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever consider something like this happening.

No comments: